Clarification on definitions

Copper Contributor

I have certain confusions about the following terms:

"Personal account, School account, Work account, Company account". I am not currently working in any salaried position, or earning any daily wage,  and not associated with any particular "school", or "company", but I have email addresses which I use in my personal accounts and activities in the internet at relevant domains. I have some difficulty in the human context while using my electronic mobile device for my internet activities.

When I am using my mobile phone or any electronic gadget, together me and the device form a "company", which needs to obey certain global written and yet to be written rules and terms.
When the device is connected to a telecom service provider, e.g. BSNL, me, the device and BSNL form a new temporary, dynamic company, which too must obey accepted global terms and conditions.
When a software application is used for any activity in the internet, the software provider adds to the terms and conditions, together with the company grown up to cover the entire Earth, and exists as a temporary recognisable electromagnetic entity which can be labelled with the attributes of an individual, company or organisation to take care of the responsibility of any action performed.
"KOLUMNIN" or "@kolumnin" is defined in that sense, as such, an "organisation", a "company" and "individual". The existing tax and regulations rules for companies in general must be adapted automatically during existence of the "Individual-Internet-Company". I do not have a clear understanding of the level of global programing in this direction. I come across logical blocks when working at GitHub and Microsoft account both on and offline. 

Can someone help me to have a better understanding?

3 Replies
I hope to see some response to start with.
2022-08-06-19:29IST@kolumnin
What hurts individuals neurally more - like/no like reply/no reply?
2022-08-10-10:17@kolumnin
Hello @1471975, your question doesn't appear to be related specifically to Configuration Manager but instead you are asking about the various Microsoft identity providers. For an intro to these concepts, you can review this blog post https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/itops-talk-blog/what-s-the-difference-between-a-personal-micr....

If you have further questions about this topic I suggest posting in the Security, Compliance and Identity discussion space https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/security-compliance-and-identity/bd-p/SecurityandCompliance.

Best regards
Yvette