AVD scaling plans are missing some basic feature and are restricted to a single day schedules.
- option to do a dry run to see what would happen if I enable it
- option for several messages in different intervals to the users about the shutdown
- option to do only some of the tasks (for example: only notify and shutdown for personal desktops and only scale up for hostpools running over the weekend for after hour employees)
- exclusion tag is applied to VM while drain mode is applied to session host object in host pool - this is not a good design and will lead to people forgetting about one or the other when doing maintenance and having to set the flags in two different places
- plan is restricted to a single day, I can't start hostpool of Friday, scale over weekend and shutdown on Monday
- option to ramp down at the end of the day and scale up to a smaller threshold over night