App STILL does not work for multiple monitor arrangements - Remote Desktop v10.7.7 (2001) macOS

App STILL does not work for multiple monitor arrangements - Remote Desktop v10.7.7 (2001) macOS

Upvotes

Upvote

Jul 01 2022
1 Comments (1 New)
New

This has been an ongoing issue. The last version that works properly is v10.7.3.

I have three screens, one of them is my MBP's screen, I have a 27" 5K monitor directly above, and a 19" to the left. Every version after 10.7.3 results in only ONE of my screens being utilized and it is done at a very low resolution.

I have 'Use all monitors' and 'Optimize for retina displays' enabled. This works perfectly fine for 10.7.3 and older versions.

It's broken in every version after that, I have to keep a backup of 10.7.3 so I can restore it every time I test a new version.

Please see my post regarding previous versions:

https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/azure-virtual-desktop-feedback/macos-rdp-use-all-monitors-display-option-still-broken-in-10-7-4/idi-p/3281995

Comments
Microsoft

@edgariscoding 

The fix is available on the latest beta client version 10.7.9 (build 2011). You can get it from aka.ms/rdmacbeta

Send us a screenshot of your display arrangement if you're still hitting the issue after trying with the latest build