SOLVED

Pin *.accde to the task list

Copper Contributor

Hello

I habe Win11 and 

I have an Access application as an executable date *.accde.

I want to pin this application to the task list.

How can I do it?

Thanks Hansueli

3 Replies
best response confirmed by mtr_rickli (Copper Contributor)
Solution

Hi @mtr_rickli,

To add your Access application (*.accde) to the taskbar in Windows 11, follow these steps:

1. Locate your *.accde file, usually in C:\\Program Files or C:\\Program Files (x86)¹.
  2. Right-click on the *.accde file and choose Show more options in the context menu¹.
  3. Select Pin to taskbar from the options.

Alternatively, you can create a shortcut for your *.accde file and pin that to the taskbar:

1. Create a shortcut using the following command: <path-to>msaccess.exe <path-to>your.accde.
  2. Right-click the shortcut, choose Show more options, and then select Properties.
  3. In the properties menu, click Pin to taskbar.

www.thewindowsclub.com

Please click Mark as Best Response & Like if my post helped you to solve your issue.
This will help others to find the correct solution easily. It also closes the item.

If the post was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Like.

Kindest regards,

Leon Pavesic
(LinkedIn)

Tank you Leon
The first way does not show “Pin to taskbar”
The second solution is working:
1. Create a shortcut using the following command:
<path-to>msaccess.exe <path-to>your.accde.
2. Right-click the shortcut, choose Show more options, and then select Properties.
Kindes regards
Hansueli

Hi @mtr_rickli,

thanks for the update.

Please click Mark as Best Response & Like if my post helped you to solve your issue.
This will help others to find the correct solution easily. It also closes the item.

Kindest regards,

Leon Pavesic (LinkedIn)

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by mtr_rickli (Copper Contributor)
Solution

Hi @mtr_rickli,

To add your Access application (*.accde) to the taskbar in Windows 11, follow these steps:

1. Locate your *.accde file, usually in C:\\Program Files or C:\\Program Files (x86)¹.
  2. Right-click on the *.accde file and choose Show more options in the context menu¹.
  3. Select Pin to taskbar from the options.

Alternatively, you can create a shortcut for your *.accde file and pin that to the taskbar:

1. Create a shortcut using the following command: <path-to>msaccess.exe <path-to>your.accde.

www.thewindowsclub.com

Kindest regards,

Leon Pavesic
(LinkedIn)

View solution in original post