SOLVED

I only want to show the active projects in this report

Copper Contributor
5 Replies
What problem are you facing to show active projects?

@annevaes 

How do you identify projects which are active? Surely the name of a project itself is not "active", is it?

Please provide the details needed to understand the process.

Hello,

The status of a project is active or closed. So I put "active" in the criteria for the status but the report still gives all project, also the closed ones
best response confirmed by annevaes (Copper Contributor)
Solution
Your screenshot doesn't show that. It shows the word "active" under the field NameProject, which one would assume is the name of the project, not its status. The clipped view of the Query Design Grid also doesn't show a field called "Status".

In addition, your screenshot shows two criteria for "NameFunction". If that is the criteria, you'll also have to repeat "active" on both lines to accomplish the filtering required.
Thank you, the problem has been solved and I learned a lot
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by annevaes (Copper Contributor)
Solution
Your screenshot doesn't show that. It shows the word "active" under the field NameProject, which one would assume is the name of the project, not its status. The clipped view of the Query Design Grid also doesn't show a field called "Status".

In addition, your screenshot shows two criteria for "NameFunction". If that is the criteria, you'll also have to repeat "active" on both lines to accomplish the filtering required.

View solution in original post