Hands on training to take my access database to the next level

Copper Contributor

Hi I'm Chris,

I've built this Access Database for my health care clinic however it is quite basic. It has done ok up to now however with a new year ahead I need to improve it's functionality. I'm looking to find and advanced/expert access user who could "hold my hand" and update the latest version using teamviewer or something like that. I've done a few access courses etc however it's got to the point where the dB needs are too specific for a general course. I did consider just hiring someone to do it but I would rather learn how to do it at the same time so I can alter it and add at will.

I'm happy to pay. 

Give a man a fish he'll eat for a day, teach him how to fish he'll eat for life (as long as there are any fish left)

3 Replies

Hello @cadelaide , As one of the programmers at https://www.accessdbexperts.com/, I recommend this company!

Good luck with your project

Steve G

@cadelaideI found a lot of the courses at Udemy were okay.  However you need to pick both the course carefully (lots of positive reviews) and the topics covered.  Surprisingly I actually found an advanced training for MS Word helped me immensely with MS Access.  It happened to be the way the concepts were explained.

The other courses I have found immensely helpful are the LinkedIn training.  Same as Udemy but generally seemed more detailed.

HTH

@cadelaide guiding someone by the hand is usually a hard task...the 1st obstacle is of course understanding the "level" of your "partner".

If you consider making a paid project i would be interested providing a complete solution and i will try to make it a one step at the time...like setting a small milestone...making it and providing explanation ...and so on.