Excel Query From Web - Old laptop OK, new PC not OK

Deleted
Not applicable

I bought a new desktop due to the need of faster machine. However, when I tried to work on excel to get data from a website, table is not showing in the new PC. In the query Navigator, it only shows Document (Kind, Name, Children, Text). This is kind a unusual for me because i didn't face this problem in my old laptop. Normally it shows document and other table/s (0,1,2,...). I tried to dig on data source setting but didn't succeed. I tried to look on Query options and Access Web Content, to make sure old laptop settings and new desktop are same, but still fail to show the other tables. Also tried to uninstall/reinstall office 365 but didnt work as well. Appreciate someone to help me how to solve this problem, I attached Excel query Navigator screenshot from old laptop and New PC for better understanding of the the problem. For sure I missed some setting but struggling where to dig further.

2 Replies

I tried to use Power BI as well, but gave me same result. New PC unable to fetch other tables, while old laptop is working ok fetching all tables

Btw, old PC OS is Windows 10 Home and new PC is Windows 10 Pro