Forum Discussion
Introduce Yourself!
- Sep 19, 2026
Hi badegoke! 👋
Welcome to the Copilot Studio User Group (CSUG)!
To introduce yourself, you can simply create a new Discussion in the group and tell the community a little about yourself — for example:
- Your experience with Microsoft Copilot Studio
• What you’re currently working on or interested in
• What you’d like to learn or discuss with the community
• Anything you’d like other CSUG members to know
There’s no need for a formal introduction — just make it your own and start the conversation! 🚀
Welcome to CSUG, and we look forward to having you participate!
- Your experience with Microsoft Copilot Studio
Hello everyone 👋
My name is Emad Adel, and I’m a Multi-Cloud Solution Architect, Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT), and Microsoft MVP in Azure Migrations from Egypt 🇪🇬
I have more than 16 years of experience in IT, specializing in Azure, Microsoft 365, Cloud Architecture, AI, Security, and Digital Transformation.
I’m also the Community Leader of Egypt Azure Community, where we help professionals, students, and cloud enthusiasts learn and grow in Azure, AI, Microsoft 365, Security, and modern technologies.
Recently, I’ve been very interested in Microsoft Copilot, Copilot Studio, AI Agents, and how organizations can use AI to automate processes and improve productivity.
I’m excited to be part of this community, learn from everyone here, share experiences, and collaborate on new ideas around Copilot Studio and AI solutions 🚀
🔗 Connect with me:
Looking forward to connecting with you all!
- badegokeJun 12, 2026Copper Contributor
Nice to meet you Emad.