Forum Discussion
UhLukas
Oct 26, 2025Iron Contributor
Introduce Yourself!
This Is A Thread Feel Free To Introduce Yourself To The Microsoft Copilot Studio User Group Community!
- Sep 19, 2026
Hi badegoke! 👋
Welcome to the Copilot Studio User Group (CSUG)!
To introduce yourself, you can simply create a new Discussion in the group and tell the community a little about yourself — for example:
- Your experience with Microsoft Copilot Studio
• What you’re currently working on or interested in
• What you’d like to learn or discuss with the community
• Anything you’d like other CSUG members to know
There’s no need for a formal introduction — just make it your own and start the conversation! 🚀
Welcome to CSUG, and we look forward to having you participate!
- Your experience with Microsoft Copilot Studio
Mike Allen
Nov 08, 2025Brass Contributor
Hi, I'm a human being based in Brisbane, Australia. QnAMaker and Power Virtual Agents veteran, still learning the Copilot Studio Ropes. Analyst, Maker, Programmer. I hope we see this Copilot Studio User group come alive. I'm currently learning about solutions and how to manage them, I have a few questions 😁
UhLukas
Nov 12, 2025Iron Contributor
If You’ve Got Questions You Can Always Start A Discussion About Your Question