What is the best build for Insider and how to change it

Copper Contributor

I updated my Windows 10 to Windows 11 Insider in the beta version After that I faced a few issues regarding my system it was taking time to start I had the support of the Windows support team and they advised me to reset my system after restart I got another issue in windows defender I had tried a lot to solve it and the Microsoft support team and they said I need to get an update and I need to change my windows from beta version to another version but I don't know which one I have to change and today I got a notification that  my updating from an expiring insider preview
https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-insider/build-expiration
so what to do now how to solve this issue can anyone help me to resolve this issue 

3 Replies

@saikarun 

Since your current installation is causing problems - then removing it is the right step and performing a clean installation -> stable version of Windows, and then you can download the most stable update channel PR.

Using ISOs - Windows Insider Program | Microsoft Learn

Of course, if your computer does not meet the technical requirements for Windows11 - then you need to install Windows10 as a clean installation.

now it is all okay but the support team said you need to change the beta version to another version so which is the better version I need to know and change it

@saikarun 

What’s coming for the Windows Insider Program in 2023 | Windows Insider Blog 

" to another version so which is the better version I need to know and change it"

I don't understand! 

Flight Hub - Windows Insider Program | Microsoft Learn