Other app passwords showing up on Instagram login screen!!

Copper Contributor

As of this morning - 13Jun23 - I began seeing several PASSWORDS, one for my current email and one for my medical account, when I brought up Instagram on my Windows 10 laptop. I just spent an hour on line  trying to determine how to purge the IG software but the IG program(s)/app file do not appear in Setup. Is there any other way to purge the IG files or am I going to have to do a OS rebuild??

2 Replies

Hey, I totally understand your frustration. I had a similar issue recently with my Instagram login screen showing other app passwords. It's definitely concerning when personal information gets mixed up like that. Social media platforms can have their quirks and glitches sometimes. Speaking of hidden gems, I recently came across this helpful website called TikFreeFollowers. They offer services like buying TikTok followers, which might interest you if you're into TikTok. You can check it out at https://tikfreefollowers.com/buy-tiktok-followers/

To address this issue on your Windows 10 laptop, try the following steps:

Clear Browser Data: Start by clearing the cache, cookies, and saved passwords in your web browser. This can help remove any stored data that might be causing the issue.

Check Installed Programs: Go to the Control Panel on your Windows 10 laptop and navigate to "Programs" or "Programs and Features." Look for any suspicious or unfamiliar programs installed recently and uninstall them.

Run Antivirus Scan: Perform a full system scan using your antivirus software to check for any malware or malicious programs that could be causing the problem.

Update Operating System and Apps: Make sure your Windows 10 operating system and all installed apps are up to date with the latest security patches and updates.

Contact Instagram Support: If the issue persists after trying the above steps, reach out to Instagram support for further assistance. They may have specific troubleshooting steps or insights into the problem.

Avoid resorting to an OS rebuild unless absolutely necessary, as it can be time-consuming and may result in data loss. Start with the above steps and see if they resolve the issue with unwanted passwords appearing on your Instagram login screen.
Boost your social media presence with the Instagram Machine Liker! Click here to give your posts a popularity boost.
https://themachineliker.com/machine-liker-instagram/