SOLVED

Your windows insider build ran into problem

Brass Contributor
I've tried everything updating every driver manually sfc scannow dsim disk optimization and diagnostics. I'm a very new insider.
14 Replies
best response confirmed by pantdiwash512 (Brass Contributor)
Solution

Hello!
Have you set your privacy settings to fully transfer diagnostic data to Microsoft?
What's your current Windows build?
Is Edge the default browser?
Are you using Windows Hello?
Is Microsoft account sync enabled?
1. Yes
2. It's 21H1(19043.1023)
3. Yes
4. I use a PIN to sign in
5. Yes

@pantdiwash512 

https://insider.windows.com/en-us/

That is, you are in the Beta channel and already have a version of windows preview.

Often Firewall Defender blocks access to folder C you need to check recently blocked!

And of course you need to register correctly, in the right test channel.

Please write if you have already installed? 

Flight Hub - Windows Insider Program | Microsoft Learn

I've left Insider Program
Sir same thing happened with me it's since one month I am unable to restarr my pc .... Could you find any way to solve it... If so please help me :folded_hands:
Download the ISO file from Microsoft's official website and double click on it and run it as administrator This will repair your Windows and fix any corrupted files. After the update, leave your PC on Windows update and make sure you install every driver.
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10
Hello
Great - thank you for answering - it helps others!
Andrew
Could u send me link i am on windows insider dev and i am super lazy to reinstall windows and loose all my apps which literally took days to download as my internet is slow.....
Is there any good way to come back to windows 11 normal?

sir same issue tayo. Naayos monaba sayo? Pa help naman. pm me sa FB JUSTINE DARELL V. MANALANG

@sayanbanerjee007__ 

@pantdiwash512 this will format my computer? Like, i'll lost all my documents and apps and etc...?

Depuis plusieurs mois je suis bloquée sur le canal Canary et il semblerait que cela gêne également Windows Update. Je n'ai plus accès aux différents canaux et j'ai une mise à jour qui cherche à s'installer chaque jour et qui rencontre une erreur. J'ai voulu soumettre mon problème à Microsoft mais quand ils ont su que j'étais inscrite au programme, ils on refusé de m'aider.

Capture d'écran 2023-09-28 135950.png

Capture d'écran 2023-09-28 135852.png

Capture d'écran 2023-09-28 135735.png

@Florence62520 

"For several months I have been stuck on the Canary channel and it seems that this also hinders Windows Update. I no longer have access to the different channels and I have an update that tries to install every day and encounters an error. I wanted to submit my problem to Microsoft but when they found out I was enrolled in the program, they refused to help me. "

I understand, the only chance to repair is to download the ISO , to update in place -> this step if it fails, then unfortunately you have to perform a Clean installation of the Stable version of Windows and then configure Beta , or Dev.

What build do you have now? 

What’s coming for the Windows Insider Program in 2023 | Windows Insider Blog

https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-insider/isos#in-place-upgrade-with-a-windows-insider-previ...

"

Active Development 25000 Series Builds of Windows 11
25000 series builds reflect some of the latest work in progress code from our engineers.

Build Canary SDK ISO
25951 9/13/2023 9/13/2023 9/13/2023"

Je suis sûr la version 23H2 (build 25393.1) et je suis sur Windows 11 Famille. Comme build insider Canary. J'aimerai bien remettre mon pc correctement mais je ne veux pas perdre mes fichiers et applications. Je joue à un jeu Big Fish depuis plusieurs années et si je réinstalle mon jeu ne sera pas sauvegardé. C'est un jeu gratuit Midnight Castle.

@Florence62520   

"I'm sure version 23H2 (build 25393.1) and I'm on Windows 11 Home. Like build insider Canary. I would like to put my pc back properly but I don't want to lose my files and applications. I have been playing a Big Fish game for several years and if I reinstall my game will not be saved. It is a free Midnight Castle game."

Unfortunately - I don't have a solution that would work in this case, canary is an early code that can have

Errors and only a clean installation can install -. to stable version of Windows

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by pantdiwash512 (Brass Contributor)
Solution

Hello!
Have you set your privacy settings to fully transfer diagnostic data to Microsoft?
What's your current Windows build?
Is Edge the default browser?
Are you using Windows Hello?
Is Microsoft account sync enabled?

View solution in original post