Tech Community Live: Windows edition
Jun 05 2024, 07:30 AM - 11:30 AM (PDT)
Microsoft Tech Community

windows 12 testen

Copper Contributor

Hallo ich würde gerne Windows 12 testen habe gehört das man aktuell gerade nur über den Windows inside da Canary Kanal testen kann aber ich habe auch gelesen dass Microsoft über einen kostenpflichtiges Abo auch Windows 12 über die Microsoft Cloud Anbieter aber wohl nur für 365° PC Haba ich möchte trotzdem über den Browser und das Abo testen bitte schicken sie mir einen Link bzw Kosten plan für das Abo und ob das überhaupt für meinen PC möglich ist

1 Reply

Hi, @benjaminklinger5 

"Hello, I would like to test Windows 12, I have heard that you can currently only test via the Windows inside da Canary channel, but I have also read that Microsoft also offers Windows 12 via the Microsoft cloud providers via a paid subscription, but probably only for 365° PC Haba, I still want to test via the browser and the subscription, please send me a link or cost plan for the subscription and whether that is at all for my PC"

Windows 365 deployment checklist | Windows 365 Enterprise | Microsoft

( Warning )

It seems that the crooks have found a great social engineering idea to infect your computer - > link is the best idea to perform an attack!

Microsoft does not provide Windows12, you can only join the Microsoft Insider on the official site, but for Windows11.