Windows 11 Update 0xc1900101 Error

Copper Contributor

Hello, I am actively using Windows 11 Insider version. Until now, updates were installed without any problems, but when I try to install a new update, it downloads, installs, then restarts the system, but when I look at Windows Update, I see that it is not installed and gives an error. How can I solve this problem? BIOS and drivers etc are up to date. I tried methods such as SFC /scannow and Windows Update troubleshooter but couldn't get any solution. My problem persists. Looking forward to your help, thank you. ( I'm registered with the Windows Insider program. ) 

anilbozlagan_0-1659709747018.png

anilbozlagan_1-1659709755368.png

5 Replies
Do you have any third-party Anti-Malware product?
If yes, then try uninstalling it and restart your PC.
Try remove external components connected to your device.
Try download and install latest driver for your devices.
It might be better to keep your anti-virus installed, but perhaps do submit a ticket with the support and contact the company if possible. You might also double check and ensure that you don't have any other programs running at the same time as the update is installing. You might check your start-up programs as well. I would tend to temporarily disable any update processes that might be competing for resources in the background.

Unfortunately it has not been resolved.@Reza_Ameri 

I contacted them, but they were not helpful.
Try open start and search for feedback and open the Feedback Hub app and report this issue.
Try performing Clean Boot and see if the problem persists?
Have a look at:
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/how-to-perform-a-clean-boot-in-windows-da2f9573-6eec-00ad-...