Window insider build ran into a problem

Copper Contributor

1673108509805586636816375852001.jpg

In window 11, i have a issue my device keeps restarting and the green screen appears with a message window insider build ran into a problem we'll restart for you please tell me the solution

3 Replies
Pls try advance repair options try first startup repair it may fix the issue if not then try windows restore it will definitely fix your issue.
I hesitantly signed up to become an insider. Ever since I downloaded the necessary links, it has been a migraine and embarrassing. My laptop is getting the green screen with a sad face saying your Windows Insider Build ran into a problem and needs to restart. This issue is past annoying, and exasperating. Will someone PLEASE ASSIST!!! I read some of the other posts from individuals who are experiencing the same issue but I do not completely understand what all I need to do to resolve this issue.
I have not encountered this problem before but maybe this can help you. However, I have to confirm if these few things is happening to your pc:
1. Does the 'laptop logo' show on boot?
2. Does the spinning thing show on boot?
3. What is your laptop? (acer? dell?)
If the logo AND the spinning thing show, you can hard shut down when the spinning shows
1. Once you see the spinning thing, press on your power button to hard shut down
2. On the pc again and do step one again
3. repeat a few times until you see the 'Automatic Repair' screen. or the diagnosing pc screen
4. After a while the 'automatic repair screen' should show
5. Then click on advanced > troubleshooting > system restore
And finally restore the system -- It should fix your issue! (post some pictures so i know what is goign on)