virus but windows defender nothing detected

Copper Contributor
Laptop / network hack
Hello! Someone hacked my network, then my laptop and it was encrypted with a bitlocker. I decided that I would write to Microsoft support, the only thing they helped me to do a scan with an antivirus and said that if the bitlocker turned on by itself, the laptop was attacked.

I put the system up again because I had backdoors and rootkits, I said that there is no point in sticking to the hacked paw and cleaning it.

The system is brand new, but the problem with the old computer has not disappeared :( Windows defender firewall! It is hacked and if I put it in the window and move it, it crashes. Very much as if my mouse breaks and goes crazy.

I don't have the strength and I don't know what to do. I wrote to you, maybe you can help me in advance, thank you very much because I got lost myself.
18 Replies
Yep, i used this and this nothing detected. I send to you screen with my cursosr laging

@Mateusz2020 

I would do so, but it will format the disk and clean everything!

Start fresh with a clean installation of Windows 10 (microsoft.com)

"The system is brand new, but the problem with the old computer has not disappeared :( Windows defender firewall! It is hacked and if I put it in the window and move it, it crashes. Very much as if my mouse breaks and goes crazy."

i bet system on now and this virus back, i think this virus is on my account microsoft or this is firewall bag after hack system

@Mateusz2020 

It's not your apps that you've installed that do, download updates in the Microsoft Store, and then delete the apps one by one – check it out

Do you have any sample of the malicious files which you believe they won't be detected by the Microsoft Defender?
Have you installed all updates in the affected PC.
In many cases, if your system is not update hackers will use vulnerabilities to break into your system.

@Reza_Ameri 

Hi, in my opinion, the user installed additional software when installing the application directly from the Internet, therefore, I propose to temporarily remove the applications in turn

Hello, I was doing the device format by deleting everything. I even installed windows, it didn't work. Do you have any ideas. The only game I have outside the Microsoft store is League of legends
I want to add that, apart from a lagging barrier blocking PORTS, the problem is nowhere to be found

@Mateusz2020 

Have you tried downloading the latest drivers from your computer manufacturer's website?

If I could ask for what? If for bios yep, i dowloand

@Mateusz2020 

Contact your computer manufacturer's support - they should help with this.

in this hacker atak, they be help me yes?
Try to using the following free tool to conduct a full scan, if your device were infected by Rootkit or Trojan it should be detected and being cleaned.

https://usa.kaspersky.com/downloads/thank-you/free-virus-removal-tool
I have removed all Kaspersky malware, thank you just that the firewall problem is still there that it is crashing down. Can it be fixed somehow because I don't know anymore. It is possible that when i connected to the router with a cable, the router infects the computer?

@Mateusz2020 

I think after so many attempts you should uninstall it I think.

" League of legends "

i uinstall this and nothing. I think my computer are infected premanently
Can you somehow analyze my logs? and check for virus

@Mateusz2020 

Please do not send anything here to anyone this is a public forum.
I still think that the computer manufacturer in the service can clean everything and reinstall All