Teredo problem on windows 11

Copper Contributor

Yesterday, I tried to play forza Horizon 4 online, I got windows 11 the 2 august. But, when I tried to play (online) the matchmaking took a looong time... (over one hour) and nothing happened.... So I contact Xbox support and the helper said : "Try Xbox Networking" but there is'nt Xbox networking on windows 11... They said "You must report this bug for help us" So I reported.

33 Replies
BRO I ALMOST GAVE UP UNTIL I FOUND THIS I LOVE YOU MAN!!!!!
Thanks bro, did look on Reddit nothing solved the issue until I came here and found a few steps and spent the day figuring ways to fix the issue which I hope the full guide shared helps others saves them the trouble especially towards Forza horizon 5 release hopefully this doesn't have the same issue.

@MetricHexz Hi, i made everything u said but mine looks like this, what should i do to change that ?

Teredo Parameters
---------------------------------------------
Type : enterpriseclient (Group Policy)
Server Name : win10.ipv6.microsoft.com (Group Policy)
Client Refresh Interval : 30 seconds (Group Policy)
Client Port : unspecified (Group Policy)
State : qualified
Client Type : teredo client
Network : managed
NAT : cone
NAT Special Behaviour : UPNP: Yes, PortPreserving: Yes
Local Mapping : 192.168.*******
External NAT Mapping : 83.11.5.*******

I am super surprised they did not make the Windows 11 Xbox Live integration support both native IPv6 and teredo when needed. I mean the Xbox One supports native IPv6 and is using a Windows 10 Lite OS so you wouldnt think it would be that far of a leap.

@Xiantyx I have the same problem but my stats aree different on netsh int teredo show state i'll leave them here in case someone can help me:

Type: enterpriseclient

Server Name: win1901.ipv6.microsoft.com (group policy)

Client update interval: 20 seconds

Client Port: unspecified

State:offline

Error: Cannot resolve server name.

It is roughly translater from spanish. Hope i translated right.

Did you try the steps on page one by metrichexz, rgpfreaky and big whoops?
that's exactly what mine looks like as long it has the client type shows should be good to go online on forza horizon 4 unless anything is offline
THANK YOU!!! This seemed to fix the "unable to qualify" error. You're a godsend!
I just wanted to let you know you can still check Xbox networking in Win11, download Xbox Console Companion in the MS store it still has the abundance of most settings in it!! Sorry so Late!!

@MetricHexz 

No, can you post the links? I can't find them.

You are a legend. This worked 100% for me but need to set Teredo State to Enterprise Client

@Big_Whoop Thank you I know you posted this some time ago but thank you your settings worked. Just needed to back in and change to enterprise client :beaming_face_with_smiling_eyes::thumbs_up:

That worked for me,

@rpgfreaky I can't thank you enough for this man I have been trying to fix this for hours now. Your advice did the trick. Thanks again!