SOLVED

Issue with installing Windows 11

Copper Contributor

Basically I signed up for Insider so I could use Win11 on my build (which meets all of the requirements and I double checked with the Health Check App) and it gets to about 25% of the way and then does this. Bare in mind I'm going from Windows 10 to Windows 11 and when I click 'Learn More' I'm redirected to https://www.cfos.de/en-us/cfosspeed/cfosspeed.htm

the issue is I have no idea why I would need this and i'd have expected a redirect to a microsoft support page, not a strange third party website. Anyone got any fixes for this as it completely baffles me!Win11issue.png

5 Replies
Yes I saw this link and it doesn't seem that Microsoft is sharing it - your browser did it automatically according to the algorithm - because the link may have been unavailable!
I assess it that way - write what you think about it?

@A1 Yeah, I think you're right. I did catch a glimpse of it redirecting from a Microsoft Support Page so that quite well could be the case

best response confirmed by TomT9 (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@TomT9 FIXED THE ISSUE. I found installing through the ISO and removing apps made the installation work. Don't know if that helps anyone?

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by TomT9 (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@TomT9 FIXED THE ISSUE. I found installing through the ISO and removing apps made the installation work. Don't know if that helps anyone?

View solution in original post