SOLVED

Insider program join error 0x800BFA07 (WIN 11)

Copper Contributor

Im having problems joining windows insider program I am on windows 11 ive tried deleting the thing in regedit and i restarted my computer but that didnt work i tried some other things thoose didnt work either heres a image of the error image_2022-07-08_001706442.png

6 Replies
best response confirmed by 34XPO (Copper Contributor)
Solution
Try to create a new local account or sign-in with a online account, then retry to join WIP.
Hello,

See if this fix helps you:

https://www.kapilarya.com/fix-we-cant-reach-the-windows-insider-program-right-now

Let us know if this helps!

Note: Included link in this reply refers to blog post by a trusted Microsoft MVP.

Hi @34XPO 

Please check if you have completed these steps correctly:

Troubleshooting - Windows Insider Program | Microsoft Docs

"

If an issue is preventing you from getting updates or using your device, you have a few options for recovering it.

Note

Before reinstalling or rolling back on your device, make sure you've backed up all of your important files.

Reset your device.
Use Reset this PC to reset your device, which will reinstall Windows on the same build you're currently on.

Go to Settings > Update & Security > Recovery, and under Reset this PC, select Get Started. Follow its directions to reset your device "

Error 0x800bfa07 when trying to fix insider builds. - Microsoft Community

i tried that it didnt work
Is that 2nd one safe?
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by 34XPO (Copper Contributor)
Solution
Try to create a new local account or sign-in with a online account, then retry to join WIP.

View solution in original post