I keep getting Driver Power State Failure Green screens when my computer falls asleep.

Copper Contributor

Im on the beta program. I am queued for unenrollment. I have version 22H2 22622.598. 

What can I do to fix this?

9 Replies
Try run Windows Update and download and install all updates.
Open start and search for feedback and open the Feedback Hub app and report this issue.

@Reza_Ameri Ok I did that, will they get back to me with a solution?

The Windows team might not send you a direct reply, but they will review all feedbacks and the experience would be like you installing a new update and it solve the problem. You should take a note that Windows Insider is for the testing and evaluation.
Thanks, I originally installed it a while back to get nvidia docker working. But now I just want a normal experience. I dont have any need for the insider program anymore.

Hi @dithom02 

I see that you have an up-to-date system (with new features enabled)

you can wait for a new update that can fix it.

The Insider team will not contact you to pass on the solution.

Do you want to leave the Insider Program?

Troubleshooting - Windows Insider Program | Microsoft Learn

Of course, only unregistering will not remove the installed Insider version - you need to perform a clean installation of the stable version of Windows11, or Windows10

Since Im queued for unenrollment will the next major release of Windows 11 allow me to keep my data and apps? Will any solution allow me to keep my data and apps?

@dithom02 

If the public release of Windows11 -> has a higher build number, of course you will keep your files and applications (it will be an update in place)

But you have no great chance that it will happen in the autumn of this year, certainly next year it will be possible, 

> But you have no great chance that it will happen in the autumn of this year, certainly next year it will be possible,

**bleep**.. thats unfortunate, thats too long to wait for me.

> you need to perform a clean installation of the stable version of Windows11, or Windows10
Is there a way to do this and keep my apps and data?

@dithom02 

Unfortunately, this is impossible, just the hard drive will have to be formatted to install stable Windows11.