How to fix Windows 11 Error "Some of your settings are managed by your organization"

New Contributor

On my PC, I was facing this error, I asked Microsoft Support to help me out but they weren't able to solve this, The problem is in my Location Settings, In which I can't change any of my Settings.

After some time I got the solution that I thought will help people in trouble with the same issues.

Steps:-

Step 1:- Press Windows Logo Key + R and type REGEDIT

Step 2:- Navigate to Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\LocationAndSensors
                                                                or
If you can't find this, navigate to Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows and right-click on Windows, and select NEW KEY.
Name that key as "LocationAndSensors"
Right-click on the key you just created and select New and then DWORD and then name it as "DisableLocation".

Step 3:- Right-click on DisableLocation and then click on Modify, change its value to 0

Step 4:- In Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows, right-click and select New and then QWORD [Note:- If you use 32-bit OS, select DWORD (32-bit value)]

Step 5:- Rename it as "AllowSearchToUseLocation" and then right-click on it and select Modify, change its value to 1

Step 6:- Restart your computer

Hope this will help, If YES, please do me a favor by subscribing to my channel on YouTube named "FAZU TECHNOLOGIES"

Link for my YouTube Channel - https://bit.ly/FazuTechnologies

4 Replies

@FZ_Tech Hi, this tweak worked for me, but DisableLocation keeps resetting back to 1 after a re-boot. Any ideas how to fix that please?

I have the same issue. I have "fixed" this problem at least 5 times, but it keeps resetting itself.
I know this is not an ideal solution, but you could just remove the account that is causing the problem to solve it.

@Raghav15 But see that wouldnt make since when you setup the computer with your normal main account and when there is no other accounts. So what then?