2022-08 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems (KB5016632) Installerror

Copper Contributor
23 Replies

Same goes to me need support on this issues any one can assist?

i also have the same issue while installing it is showing error -0x800f081f  @Ismail_hossain 

Same issue for me, I've tried everything. It's a clean windows 11 install about 2 months old, so I'm surprised.

@Ismail_hossain 

I have the same problem and I can't find a way to solve it

Did someone came with a solution (that works). I am experiencing the same problem and cannot find a solution. PLEASE ASSIST ME.
ME TOO anybody have this issue resolved yet

@TMILLS84I'm still waiting for solution, so I don't think there's any work around published yet...

Apparently, Microsoft isn't watching our thread. Probably being discussed elsewhere. Enough people have mentioned the same problem here that this must be widespread.

I am also having the same issue Microsoft please tell us what is exactly going on

Microsoft says sometimes it might be because of low storage or a peripheral device preventing the update or even a driver that has pending updates/issues... I don't truly know; this might be a common error or case-by-case basis@Ismail_hossain 

@abi_1212

Thanks but it still ain't workin I bet You need to restart your updates  

@niros1812

unfortunately that update is not in the update catalog