SOLVED

Purchase Windows 365 Business license - requirements and prices

Copper Contributor

We want to acquire a Windows 365 license to test its functionality in our company but I am not sure what the minimum requirements are with respect to the laptop in the office and at home, in the office we have Windows 10 Pro, but at home for example I I use a Windows 10 home laptop.
Can I access Windows 365 from home with Windows 10 home? Or do I have to migrate my laptop from home to Windows 10 Pro? ..
Another question, I understand that there is a maximum transfer of outbound data per user per month, what is the cost per additional GB?
And the last question, to acquire the license I only pay what is indicated on the page or do I have to pay any additional costs such as the requirements indicated for Window Enterprise?
I have been looking for information in this link, but it is not clear to me about my concerns:
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-365/faq

Thank you for helping me with these concerns.

1 Reply
best response confirmed by Rcardenas1966 (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@Rcardenas1966 

If you Purchase Windows 365 Business you have two options. If you are going be accessing from a Windows 10 Pro machine, you can purchase the Windows Hybrid Benefit plans that have the $4 discount. As long as you often access the Cloud PC from a machine with Windows 10 Pro, this is a good option. You will not be blocked from accessing your Cloud PC on a Windows 10 Home machine. 

For Windows 365 Business you only need to pay what is indicated on the page.

There are limits related to outbound data transfer, the details of which you can find on this page Windows 365 Frequently Asked Questions | Microsoft. There are no costs associated with going over this limit for Windows 365 Business, but if you go over the limit Microsoft reserves the right to limit data transfer.

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Rcardenas1966 (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@Rcardenas1966 

If you Purchase Windows 365 Business you have two options. If you are going be accessing from a Windows 10 Pro machine, you can purchase the Windows Hybrid Benefit plans that have the $4 discount. As long as you often access the Cloud PC from a machine with Windows 10 Pro, this is a good option. You will not be blocked from accessing your Cloud PC on a Windows 10 Home machine. 

For Windows 365 Business you only need to pay what is indicated on the page.

There are limits related to outbound data transfer, the details of which you can find on this page Windows 365 Frequently Asked Questions | Microsoft. There are no costs associated with going over this limit for Windows 365 Business, but if you go over the limit Microsoft reserves the right to limit data transfer.

View solution in original post