Quarterly Survey: March 2021

Microsoft

Hello Microsoft Edge Insiders,

We are a little late with our new quarterly survey, but we hope that you will forgive us and help us with your feedback on the Insiders program! Again, we've made some changes to the survey and would love for you to give it a try. It is quick, easy, and anonymous, and your responses are influential; each one will be directly reviewed by the team. Our Insider's program is for you, so we want to ensure that we're meeting your needs.

Click here to take the survey on either your desktop or mobile device.

Thanks for all your feedback, and we look forward to hearing your thoughts!

- The Microsoft Edge Product Team

3 Replies
Hi All,
I apologize for the screwed up link, it was entirely my fault. I believe that I have it sorted out now. Please let me know in this thread: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/discussions/march-survey-not-working-for-me/m-p/2205216 (hopefully this link works too).
Thanks,
Elliot

This survey closes on Saturday, 3/27 at 11:55 pm PDT. If you haven't already, please respond to the survey, so that we may hear your thoughts. Thanks - Elliot

I would like to thank everyone who took the time to respond to us through this survey. Your responses here help us to prioritize our work on this site. Thanks! - Elliot