This build encompasses previous features, fixes and enhancements designed from recent case work.
· SQL Server 2014 compliant
· SQL Server 2012 and 2014 XEL input to ReadTrace compliant (sample .XEL capture script shipped with help documentation) no need for .TRC anymore. (PSSDiag updates align with XEL capabilities as well)
· Microsoft Azure SQL Server Database (formally WASD) connectivity compliant
· OStress true replay of MARS connections
· Addition of client (
) allowing client side Sleep, Repeats, Identity and Guid generation to craft additional scenarios
· Tuned for larger memory and cpu systems
· Updated compression libraries for formats such as RAR5
· Enhanced TVP capabilities
· Custom CLR Expression capabilities
· Additional filtering options
· Workarounds for some .XEL capture bugs such as invalid packet size captured in Existing Connection events
· … and more …
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.