At Microsoft Ignite last fall, we announced Microsoft Syntex, a broad set of AI-powered content management services. Since our announcement, we’ve continued to release new features and capabilities. You can read about what’s available now and what’s coming soon in our blog Reflecting back and looking ahead to what’s coming in Syntex.
As with any new product, the support of our customer and partner communities is an integral part of the development process. We highly value the feedback and discussions shared within these communities. To broaden the engagement, we’ve launched a monthly series of public Microsoft Syntex Community Calls.
On the Microsoft Syntex Community Calls, everyone is invited to learn about Microsoft Syntex solutions and how they can be used to automatically classify, process, and assemble high volumes of content within business workflows. Each month, members from across the Syntex product team walk through product capabilities, common scenarios, and answer questions from the community about Syntex.
We host these monthly community calls as Teams Live Events and include a live Q&A with our product team. After each call, the recording is available for on-demand viewing, so you can watch the discussion if you missed it live.
Tune in for our next calls in September and October:
- Intelligent document processing with Microsoft Syntex – September 27, 2023 Product specialists will show you how Microsoft Syntex prebuilt and unstructured document processing services can help you get more value from your content. Register here
- Amplify the power of your content with Microsoft Syntex – October 18, 2023 See how you can use Microsoft Syntex structured and freeform document processing services to help you do more with your content, through live demos from our product specialists. Register here
Or watch one of our past community calls:
- Content insights and assembly with Microsoft Syntex Learn how you can use Microsoft Syntex to find information and automatically create new content. Watch on-demand here.
- Manage content with Microsoft Syntex See how Microsoft Syntex can help you manage content at scale in Microsoft 365.
- Enhancing the value of your content with Microsoft Syntex Learn how you can use Microsoft Syntex features, like OCR, image tagging, and taxonomy tagging to help you get more value from your content. Watch on-demand here.
We look forward to speaking with you at our next community call!