SharePoint Login and Sharing Feature

Brass Contributor

Hi there,

we know we could use the SPAuditEventType to catch the event information for any user's behaviors (check in, check out, etc ...) on the document. my question is whether or not we could extract the LOGIN Event and SHARING Document Event in the personal site by using APIs

thanks.

3 Replies

Hi @Will # _________ H ,

Have you tried to subscribe to Office 365 Management API? This API allows subscriber to subscribe for audit and activity log from Office 365 and Azure Active Directory. I believe it produce SharePoint audit as well.

See here: Office 365 Management API 

Best Regards,

Riwut Libinuko

Hi,
Thanks for your information. My environment is On premise. And I have solved the login audit logs but I still stuck on the SHARE issue.

Thanks

@Will # _________ H 

I`m not sure which version of sharepoint you are using here,to my knowledge there is no event receiver for Sharing ,which can trigger custom code.

However we need to see ,if we can leverage any existing event receiver or a custom Action "Custom Share" which can achieve the result,possibly.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/previous-versions/office/developer/sharepoint-2010/ff408183(v%3Doff...