Can we use power bi SharePoint power bi Web Part for Power BI embedded license reports

Brass Contributor

Hi ,

Can we use SharePoint power bi Web Part for Power BI embedded license reports?

3 Replies

@mytech1982 As per below article, Yes. you can use Power BI embedded reports in SharePoint Online:

Power BI Embedded 

NoteChoose EM SKU if the Power BI content will be consumed in Teams or SharePoint online (SPO)

Additional Reference: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/collaborate-share/service-embed-report-spo 

Please click Mark as Best Response if my post helped you to solve your issue. This will help others to find the correct solution easily. It also closes the item. If the post was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Like.

@ganeshsanap 

Thank you for your response. Per the blog we can use Power BI premium on SharePoint online power bi Web Part. May I know how to use power bi embedded licensed report in SharePoint online power bi Web Part.

@mytech1982 Have you tried adding report link to SharePoint online Power BI web part?

Is it possible to get the report link for Power Bi embedded reports? (Sorry for my limited knowledge on Power BI embedded licensed reports).

I have referred below article to get the report link and embed Power BI report in SharePoint online. I am not sure if it applies for Power BI embedded licensed reports as well. Have a look and try adding report link to Power BI web part in SharePoint:

Embed a report in a secure portal or website 

Please click Mark as Best Response if my post helped you to solve your issue. This will help others to find the correct solution easily. It also closes the item. If the post was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Like.