Oct 26 2021 11:20 AM
Oct 26 2021 11:20 AM
What data is required to be uploaded to set up WpA? What should the frequency of these uploads be in order to keep the analyzed data updated? In the upload, what will the aggregation process be like and what criteria will be used?
Oct 26 2021 11:22 AMSolution
What data is required to be uploaded to set up WpA? What should the frequency of these uploads be in order to keep the analyzed data updated?
An initial Org Data upload is required to inform the system and provide background information to the O365 collaboration signals (all based on email addresses).
The required fields are:
• Employee and Manager Email address (SMTP) – important for the system to understand the org hierarchy and
interactions between Employees and Managers
• Department (Organization) that allows you to analyse interactions and collaboration between Departments
• Level Designation (Grade) to determine differences across Managerial levels to see how they collaborate differently
For a pilot, only 1 upload will be necessary but for ongoing use of the system, we recommend a monthly update of fresh information to introduce new joiners and identify changes in structure
etc. Additional measures/attributes can also be added to the file (such as Location, Hire date, Tenure/Years of service, Performance measures, Engagement information etc.)
Oct 26 2021 11:29 AMSolution
In the upload, what will the aggregation process be like and what criteria will be used?
For confidentiality reasons, the Employee and Manager Email addresses that are associated with O365 signals (in Teams – Calls and IMs, in Outlook – Meetings and Emails) are always hashed to protect individuals during the initial upload process. Any reports, outputs or information generated by the system cannot be traced back to its point of origin unless a Company uploads any Unique identifiers (such as Social Security numbers, Payroll Numbers, Names etc.). This is strongly discouraged.
The system has strict access control where Roles are assigned to access and use the system:
• An Analyst can have full or limited access allowing them to view the information, run queries and generate reports or data extracts
• An Administrator can control Settings and upload new Org Data files
Any groups with less than 5 people is also automatically hidden to ensure privacy:
In this example, the company has less than 5 Senior Execs so their information is hidden by the system.