New Feedback Portal!
Beginning in 2021, you can give feedback directly to the Project team through the new Feedback Portal. Submit both private and public feedback, track the status of your feedback, and interact with the team directly to get updates on new features and bug fixes.
You can check out the new Feedback Portal here.
- Checklists: Rolling out now, users can add up to 20 checklist items to each of their tasks in Project for the web. Learn more about this feature in our Checklists blog post.
- Microsoft Teams Conversations for tasks: Add a Teams conversation to discuss a specific task with your team and tag your teammates in tasks within the Project app in Teams. Find out more from the Add Teams conversations to Project tasks blog.
- Prevent team members from deleting projects: Use a Microsoft Dataverse plug-in to disable the delete operation on projects. Keep your users from accidentally deleting important information. Learn more about this in our blog post.
Upcoming Features: In reference to the “Microsoft Planner and Project: a look at what’s to come” article, the following roll outs bring the Planner and Project experiences closer together.
- Labels: Add up to 25 different colored labels to your tasks in Project for the web for better visual organization.
- Guest Users: Add guest users who are outside of your organization or are not a part of your Microsoft 365 Group and assign tasks to them.
- Charts view: Visually assess the progress of your work through a Planner-like chart view.
Video Series on Microsoft Project for the web:
Need more information on how to use Project for the web? Learn directly from the experts in our new video series on YouTube under the Project Playlist for the Microsoft 365 channel. Check out the first video, Introducing Microsoft Project for the web, and let us know what you want to learn next.