Send an email (v2) emails number limitations

Copper Contributor

I have a requirement to send emails to a huge group of people (maybe more than 10.000 people).
So I'm using Send and email (v2) action and put the group with all the people to the "To" part.

anya11665_0-1663167229005.png

So no "Apply to each" or smth, just one action with a group of recipients inside.
I was searching and didn't find any information.
Maybe you know what are the limits for this requirement?
How many emails I can send per flow? And per account too?

4 Replies

@anya11665 the send an email (V2) action can send 900 emails every 60 seconds. So it will take a few minutes for all your emails to be sent.

Rob
Los Gallardos
Microsoft Power Automate Community Super User

@anya11665 As you are sending an email to single group, you should not face any problem using power automate flow.

Check Microsoft official documentation of outlook connector for more information: Office 365 Outlook 

Please click Mark as Best Response & Like if my post helped you to solve your issue. This will help others to find the correct solution easily. It also closes the item. If the post was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Like.

@RobElliott Hi, everyone says the limit is 900 emails per sec. I am trying to find the document from Microsoft. Can you share the official Microsoft article or link for this email throttling limit? Thanks

@CathyDong As per the Microsoft official documentation of outlook connector, it shows 300 API calls per connection per 60 seconds: 

ganeshsanap_0-1691043926933.pngDocumentationOffice 365 Outlook - Throttling Limits 

Please consider giving a Like if my post helped you in any way.