Create a SharePoint folder structure based on Form submission

Copper Contributor

Good Morning! 

I'm looking to have a simple MS Form submission drive the creation of a preset folder structure and populate a few documents within those created folders - ideally driven by the selections made in the form.  Below illustrates what I have so far and it keeps failing at the Create HTML Table stage.  This is essentially what I am looking to do:

MS Forms to ask 3 questions:  What is the new account name, serial number, and aircraft model type. 

Upon submission of that form, I want Automate to go into the SharePoint location and create a new folder that is named based on questions 1 & 2 in the Form ("Serial Number, Account Name") and have that folder created inside of a pre-existing folder (aircraft model type) that is determined by the third question in the Form.  Is this possible?? Thank you!!

Screen Shot 2020-11-24 at 10.30.31 AM.png

2 Replies

@GACVizDesign  Did you get anywhere with this? I'm trying to figure out the same kind of thing!

I managed to create one using a combination of MS Forms and Lists. Though it's not perfect as it seems that (weirdly enough) when I'm running it in the office, random 502 errors happen while running it from my hope makes it work flawlessly. As in five consecutive creations with the each process completed with an avg of 1m23s