The Global Nonprofit Leaders Summit will highlight how to spark nonprofit AI transformation with new ideas and discussions, including use cases, challenges, community resources, and lessons from other nonprofit leaders who are using AI to drive impact.
To expand access to these valuable conversations, the morning keynote sessions will be open to everyone in your organization to watch virtually on both days of the event.
You’ll hear from AI experts and technology leaders including:
- Brad Smith, Microsoft Vice Chair and President
- Trevor Noah, Comedian, TV Host, Author
- Dr. Fei-Fei Li, Co-Director of Stanford’s Human-Centered AI Institute
- Afua Bruce, Author of “The Tech that Comes Next”
- Nonprofit leaders from DataKind, Giving Tuesday, National Forest Foundations, Save the Children, Patrick J. McGovern Foundation, The Contingent, Code.org, Charities Aid Foundation, British Heart Foundation, and more.
Register now for the virtual experience with code VIRTUAL.