The Microsoft 365 Conference (April 5-7, 2022) offers four in-person Microsoft keynotes from Scott Hanselman, Jeff Teper, Charles Lamanna, and Karuana Gatimu & Dan Holme.
- What: Microsoft 365 Conference to learn more
- When & where: April 5-7, 2022 | In-person event – Las Vegas, Nevada – MGM Grand
- Content: 4 Microsoft keynotes || 200+ overall sessions | 20 full-day workshops (pre-day and post) - OneDrive, SharePoint, and Viva content listed in full below
- Presenters: 150+ speakers | Microsoft, MVPs, and community members
- Twitter & hashtag: @M365CONF | #M365CONF
- Cost: $1,649 early bird - full conference (additional costs for full-day workshops) – learn more
- As a thank you for participating in this community, use discount code MSFTCUST during registration to get a 20% discount.
“Part of the value is you get to focus on all this technology, how it can be applied to your organization, and get to speak to the people building the product and other customers. Whether you’re looking for the latest technical information or to meet people in this incredibly vibrant tech community…. there is no experience like the Microsoft 365 Conference.” – Jeff Teper, Corporate Vice President, Teams, SharePoint, and OneDrive – Microsoft
Join Microsoft and community experts in person in one place. The Microsoft 365 Conference returns to Las Vegas, NV, April 5-7, 2021 – with two pre-event and one post-event workshop days. It’s dedicated to SharePoint, Teams, Viva, Power Platform, and related technologies. You’ll hear the latest news and roadmap from top industry experts, filled with real-world solutions across keynotes, sessions, and pre/post event deep-dive workshops to build your expertise - presented by Microsoft product team members, Microsoft MVPs, and community experts. We hope you join in to learn, share, and engage.
Microsoft keynotes, sessions, and workshops: SharePoint, Viva, OneDrive, and related technology
Hear from Microsoft leadership revealing the latest innovations shaping the flexible, innovative, and secure business environments of the future. [all times listed in PST]
- “The cloud is confusing. The cloud is a joy.” with Scott Hanselman – CVP, Cloud + AI Platform | Tuesday, April 5th, 8:00am – 9:15am [KEY02]
- “Microsoft 365 for the Hybrid Workplace” with Jeff Teper – CVP, OneDrive, SharePoint, and Teams | Tuesday, April 5th, 9:30am – 10:45am [KEY01]
- “Power Platform: What’s New and What’s Next” with Charles Lamanna – CVP, Business Applications & Platform | Wednesday, April 6th, 8:00am – 9:00am [KEY03]
- “People first approach to hybrid work” with Karuana Gatimu – Principal Manager, Customer Advocacy Group (Microsoft Teams) and Dan Holme – Principal Product Manager Lead (Yammer) | Thursday, April 7th, 8:00am – 9:00am [KEY04]
OneDrive, SharePoint, Viva, and Yammer -- AMA and breakout sessions [45-60 minutes; all times listed in PST]
Take the opportunity to select the sessions best suited for your role and interests. All breakouts are packed with news, demos, customer stories, and insights into product and solution strategy. You can review all sessions with a subset of Microsoft-led sessions listed below:
“OneDrive and SharePoint AMA” (MSPAN01) with Jeff Teper, Liz Sundet, Chris McNulty, Erica Toelle, Dan Holme, Lincoln DeMaris, Mark Kashman, and Naomi Moneypenny | Wednesday, April 6th, 11:00am – 12:00pm PST
Microsoft Viva and Yammer [sessions]
- "Microsoft Viva Overview" (MS09) with Liz Sundet
- "Viva Connections - Buy, Build, and Prototype Dashboard Cards" (coming soon) with Catherine Chuaga
- "Learn in the flow of work with Viva Learning" (coming soon) with Andrea Lum and John Mighell
- "Viva Connections - What's New and Next" (MS06) with Liz Sundet and Donna Wynn
- "Viva Topics - What's new and next" (MS08) with Naomi Moneypenny
- "Viva AMA" (MSPAN02) with Dan Holme, Steve Nguyen, Naomi Moneypenny, Mike Hollinshead, Liz Sundet, Catherine Chuaga, Donna Wynn, Andrea Lum, and John Mighell
- "Creating a knowledge sharing culture with Viva Topics" (MS07) with Naomi Moneypenny
- "Viva Connections - Deployment and Enablement for Success" (MS05) with Mike Hollinshead and Liz Sundet
- "Culture and Communications: Exploring Viva Connections, Yammer, and SharePoint" (MS04) with Dan Holme and Steve Nguyen
- "Community, communications, and knowledge sharing with Yammer, Teams, Outlook and Viva" (MS03) with Dan Holme and Steve Nguyen
- "Yammer Admin Masterclass: Configuration, Compliance, & Yammer power scenarios" (MS02) with Dan Holme and Steve Nguyen
SharePoint, OneDrive, Lists, Office, and related technology [sessions]
- "What's new for file experiences in OneDrive, SharePoint, and Teams in Microsoft 365" (coming soon) with Arjun Tomar
- "An architect's view of SharePoint Syntex + Viva Topics, better together" (MS14) with Chris Bortlik
- "Microsoft Stream overview" (MS12) with Saili Raje
- "Using SharePoint pages and news for internal communications" (MS15) with Mark Kashman
- "An overview of Microsoft 365 Compliance solutions" (coming soon) with Erica Toelle
- "Managing files across Microsoft 365" (MS11) with Erica Toelle
- "Preparing for an event using Microsoft Lists and Microsoft Teams" (MS13) with Lincoln DeMaris
- "Supercharge Microsoft Lists and SharePoint libraries with the power of the Power Platform" (MS23) with Sudha Narayanan
- "Migrate, manage, and monitor content in SharePoint admin center" (MS10) with Chris Bortlik
NOTE: Review Key Sessions and Community Discount for Microsoft 365 Conference, plus full-session details about the Microsoft teams track (link coming soon) and the Power Platform track.
Full-day, Microsoft-led workshops [all times listed in PST]
The learning and skilling continue, on your own time. Take a deep dive into technology to help refine your practices and bring learnings back to your team and organization to extend the application and use of your Microsoft 365 investment. All Microsoft 365 Conference workshops either take place pre-event on Sunday (Apr.3) or Monday (Apr.4) or post-event on Friday (Apr.8).
Conference Health Protocols from the Microsoft 365 Conference event team
“The Microsoft 365 Conference is creating a safer space for you, please note Las Vegas is doing the same, requiring masks at all hotels and conference areas and proof of Covid-19 vaccinations at some concerts, sporting events, and conferences. In accordance with these local requirements, we will require that all attendees, staff, and speakers at the December conference provide proof of vaccination at registration via digital or paper vaccination card or a negative Covid-19 test within 72 hours.”
Visit M365Conf.com and follow the action on @Twitter: @M365CONF, @SharePoint, @OneDrive, @MSPowerPlat, @MicrosoftTeams, and @MSFTAdoption.
Microsoft 365 Conference impact – four shows in one: Microsoft Azure + AI Conference, SQL Server & Azure SQL Conference, DEVintersection Conference, and Microsoft 365 Conference. April 5-7, 2022, Las Vegas, NV, MGM Grand Hotel.
Mark Kashman, senior product manager – Microsoft