This week, Vesa and Waldek are joined by Tracy van der Schyff – Microsoft Office 365 Service and Services MVP, learner, keynote speaker, story teller and blogger focused on explaining technology in simple terms, change management and adoption, residing in South Africa.
Did we mention: Tracy is a prolific blogger? Tracy’s idea of March Madness is 31 days of blogging about Power Platform. Then there is her Office 365 learning journey – 365 posts in 365 days. A full index of Tracy’s posts can be found here.
- “If you have to wait until you are an expert to share your learning journey, you would never have anything to say.”
- “People can learn from how you learn.”
- “Force yourself to learn everyday.”
- “Easier to teach a business person a tech skill than to teach a teckie a business process.”
- “Do things right even when doing small things. Because small projects can become large projects.”
- “Products don’t fix problems, people fix problems with products.”
- “Many people need to learn what we have already forgotten.”
- “Try and document”
This episode was recorded on Monday, March 16, 2020
Got feedback, ideas, other input - please do let us know!