SOLVED

Virtual Training Days missing? - Microsoft 365 Fundamentals and Dynamics 365 Fundamentals

Copper Contributor

Hello everybody, I was wondering what happened to the Microsoft Virtual Training Days for

- Microsoft 365 Fundamentals
- Dynamics 365 Fundamentals

I think the last time I saw them offered on the website https://mvtd.events.microsoft.com was in January or February 2021. Other VTD Fundamentals - like Azure and PowerPlatform - still exist.

Does anyone know if they've been discontinued or just paused?

Or can someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks a lot in advance...

2 Replies
best response confirmed by Tom Sickert privat (Copper Contributor)
Solution
Hi Tom- I know about the Dynamics one; the MB-901 exam (Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals) is being retired in June. It's been replaced by MB-910 and MB-920 (Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals (CRM)) and MB-920 (Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals Finance and Operations Apps (ERP)).

MB-910 is JUST out of beta and MB-920 is still in beta- the virtual training days for these separately will start up once they've been out of beta and stable for a while :) watch the free cloud training events calendar :)

@RenJones 

Hello Loren,

thanks for the quick response and explanation - makes sense. I suppose the situation for Microsoft 365 is similar... I'll keep checking the MVTD site for updates and sign up once they are "official".

Greetings to Australia :smile:

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Tom Sickert privat (Copper Contributor)
Solution
Hi Tom- I know about the Dynamics one; the MB-901 exam (Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals) is being retired in June. It's been replaced by MB-910 and MB-920 (Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals (CRM)) and MB-920 (Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals Finance and Operations Apps (ERP)).

MB-910 is JUST out of beta and MB-920 is still in beta- the virtual training days for these separately will start up once they've been out of beta and stable for a while :) watch the free cloud training events calendar :)

View solution in original post