Solution to manage my contracts and subscriptions.

Copper Contributor

Hello guys,  

I'm not quite sure if I'm over complicating things but I'm looking for a solution to manage my contracts and subscriptions. Especially for reminding me about contracts that are about to renew and to get an overview of contracts I have and what they do. Additionally, it would be great to add the pdf of the contract.  

I guess the most common way is to split the information. Reminders in the calendar, excel sheet to list all contracts and subscriptions with side notes and manually searching for the contract pdf. But is there no combined service for all of this?  

Or maybe someone has a completely different way like contract management system  for solving this.  

I'm open for anything and thank in advance! 

1 Reply
Hi Anne- I'd suggest looking into Model Driven Apps in the Power Platform. You can pair these with Power Automate Cloud Flows to create reminders quickly and without the need to write any code. If you're up for the challenge of coming up the solution yourself- start out with this module on Microsoft Learn:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/learn/modules/intro-model-driven-apps-common-data-service/