Apr 29 2022 03:36 AM
Apr 30 2022 09:48 AMSolution
Hi @saf-cop ,
they are couple of ways, but this is what I use. Make sure you target devices you want.
This setting sets a Onetime reboot on a schedule we set via Custom OMA-URI setting. This creates a Scheduled Task on the device to trigger “deviceenroller.exe -ForcedReboot” at the scheduled time.
1.Go to endpoint.microsoft.com
2. Navigate to Device configuration -> Profiles -> Create profile > Add.
Value : 2022-04-30T20:00:00Z
Note: The Value must be in the above format and it is in UTC. Convert the value according to the required time zone and apply
3. Assign to the group where the enrolled user is present. If it is user less device, assign to the device group.
4. Trigger Sync on the device.
5. You can see the schedule on the device as below under Task Scheduler. (On Windows 10 Desktop only)
6. Device will show a display pop up notification at the scheduled time and will reboot after 60 Seconds.