SOLVED

Deploying Feature Update through Intune - Windows 10 22H2 - How to verify?

Iron Contributor

I have deployed Windows 10 22H2 feature update through Intune and I want to verify that the deployed machines have been updated? I am deploying it through groups of devices. How can I verify? In OVERVIEW in INTUNE it does not show anything like how many devices have got updated for feature updates.

4 Replies
best response confirmed by oryxway (Iron Contributor)
Solution

@oryxway you can check windows updates section the reports blade in Intune portal as below 

eliekarkafy_0-1698704365298.png

choosing the windows feature update reports will give a list of the devices and when and what feature was applied 

@eliekarkafy But, the report is so odd cannot understand whether it is installing or installed or it shows progress but it has been more than 3 days.

reports.png

@oryxway don't forget to create an Intune data collection policy using the windows health monitoring template, to collect the windows updates data and report them back to Intune.

Create a Windows Health Monitoring profile in Microsoft Intune | Microsoft Learn

Hi @oryxway

We resurfaced your question during this episode of Unpacking Endpoint Management. Please see the panel's answer at around 47:40.

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by oryxway (Iron Contributor)
Solution

@oryxway you can check windows updates section the reports blade in Intune portal as below 

eliekarkafy_0-1698704365298.png

choosing the windows feature update reports will give a list of the devices and when and what feature was applied 

View solution in original post