SOLVED

add to whitelist or safe senders from quarantine

Iron Contributor

Hello all

I see its possible to block a sender from within the quarantine. Is it also possible to whitelist or add a sender to "safe senders" list from within the quarantine ? 

12 Replies
best response confirmed by Skipster311-1 (Iron Contributor)
Solution
Only from the admin quarantine, IIRC. Which in turn adds it to the org-wide allow list.

@Vasil Michev 

I'm currently logged into quarantine as a global admin. When i select a particular email i dont see the option to white list the email

Skipster3111_0-1637065611172.png

Should be under Release email.
so "release email" releases the email from the quarantine and add's the email to the safe senders list?
I found it. when you release the email you have the option to add the sender to the safe senders list. Thanks for the assist
The option is not there anymore. do you still find that option?
I only see the option to Allow for up to 30 days. What if I want to permanently allow the sender?

@JeffRyer I would like to know this too, it shows only 30 days, I need it permanent.

@ppci19   @Vasil Michev  ( added 2/12/24 )   no reply for 6 months.

I have the need to email back and forth with my personal calendars and emails are sent back and forth.

We should have a way to white list outside of the for the entire company ?  But, if so, can I white list my emails for the entire company  ?

How ?

Regards,

Chris 

Has anybody found out how to allow sender for more than 30 days please?

@Vasil MichevThis option is not available at all for me - only 'Report message as having no threats".  My company sends out (via external mail service) every day, but every day I see this message for the same email address I have released a hundred times?

It would be nice if anyone could reply to this.
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Skipster311-1 (Iron Contributor)
Solution
Only from the admin quarantine, IIRC. Which in turn adds it to the org-wide allow list.

View solution in original post