Want To know about Seo for Bing

Copper Contributor

Hi this is Noori Naura and I run an online store with the name of Noori apparel which is related to apparel and sports wear (link removed by moderator) and i wanted to know the details that how to get searched in top 10 results in Bing I know a little bit about Google but Iam interested in Bing because I found it more reliable and easy please help.

3 Replies

Hi @noorinaura! Welcome to the Bing Insider's forum! You may notice that I've moved this discussion to our Bing for Business discussion channel. This is where our community discusses tools to help grow your business. I'd suggest favoriting this channel so you get notifications as we post new material and grow the space. 

To help your website show up in the search the way you want it to check out our WebMaster Tool. Here's the Getting Started Guide that'll walk you through setting up your WebMaster space and how to utilize the tools. 

Feel free to post any questions you may have. Our community members are great at supporting each other and I'm always here to help too!

Best, 

Alyxandria (she/her)
Community Manager - Bing Insiders

Hi @Alyxe  Thanks for your recommendation let me check these tools i will surely inform if these tools works for my business once again thanks for you recommendation.

Regards: Noori Naura

Hi Noori Naura, thanks for reaching out and sharing about your online store, Noori Apparel! It's great that you're interested in improving your SEO on Bing.