Rewards Points

Copper Contributor

Hello & I have a problem with having points posted to my account lately.  I've only been able to gain 10-points per day maximum.  I've been using Mozillla Firefox Browser & Windows 7 System for a long time & had no problems until fairly recently.  I can go to Microsoft Edge Browser & points are rewarded as intended.  I wanted to know what the problem could be.  I use Firefox as default browser is why I want to know.

7 Replies
Windows 7 reached end of life more than a year ago, if you want to use Firefox that's fine, it's an up to date and supporter browser but use a supported operation system too.
Still did not answer my question as to why Microsoft Edge/ Windows 7 works fine with Bing Rewards. I do appreciate your previous reply.

Hi @Tom_798, I'm sorry to hear that you're not receiving your points the way you expect to. Can you tell me more about what you're not receiving points for? Are you having issues receiving points for the Daily Set, searching on Bing, or something else? 

Thanks, 

Alyxandria (she/her)
Community Manager - Bing Insiders

@AlyxeI'm having trouble with getting reward points from Bing.com > searches (on the Bing home screen).  Below is a sample.  I click any of the 5-thumbnails at bottom & opens, but do not get but 10-points a day.

Tom_798_0-1620078373805.png

Hi @Tom_798, thanks for the info! I checked with our Microsoft Rewards team and points are only awarded if the thumbnail takes you to Bing.com. If the thumbnails take you to a non-Bing.com site then there wouldn't be any points to earn. Which 5 thumbnails did you click on?

Thanks,
Alyxandria
Community Manager -- Bing Insiders

I clicked on all of them... and every one else I could find using the arrow buttons. I still only get 10-points/day using Firefox.  Microsoft Edge will award points to all thumbnails I click on.  Very strange.

Hi @Tom_798, that's very interesting! Can you share a screenshot of your rewards flyout with me?

Alyxe_0-1620233589547.png

You can also find this information by going to your dashboard > Points break down.

Alyxe_1-1620233696211.png

Thanks, 

Alyxandria (she/her)
Community Manager - Bing Insiders