A request for New Bing

Copper Contributor

Dear Microsoft Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I wanted to reach out to express my sincere gratitude for the opportunity to apply for the New Bing waitlist. I applied 9 days ago, and I am eagerly awaiting the chance to experience the new features and improvements that this innovative search engine has to offer.

As someone who relies heavily on search engines for both personal and professional purposes, I believe that New Bing could make a significant difference in my daily life. I am excited to explore the many ways in which this product can help me discover and access the information I need more efficiently and effectively.

I would be honored to have the chance to join the New Bing waitlist and provide feedback and insights that could help improve the product further. If there is any way that I can expedite the review process or provide additional information to support my application, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Thank you for your consideration and for developing such an exciting new search engine. I look forward to the opportunity to join the New Bing community soon.

1 Reply
Are you using the Mobile Bing App?
Maybe try setting some things to default, like Microsoft Edge as your Browser, Bing as your search engine and of course, do your searches on Bing. I do not know how much of that Microsoft looks at, but that should be the main criteria before letting non-Bing/Edge users in.

But when you signed up on the Web interface they gave a QR for getting in faster which took you to the Mobile Bing App. So...