Microsoft Viva Connections – The Personalized Next Gen Intranet for Engaging Employees - Webinar Recording
October 27: Microsoft HLS Viva Webinar Series – 1
On October 27th Microsoft HLS delivered a session covering Microsoft Viva Connections. The session was delivered by Microsoft’s Michael Gannotti. The recording, as well as resources mentioned during the session, can be found below. This webinar is part of the Microsoft HLS Viva Four Part Series.
Microsoft Viva Connections delivers a role based “curated, company-branded experience that brings together relevant news, conversations, and resources in the apps and devices you use every day.” – Viva Connections. Microsoft Viva Connection is designed not only to inform employees but to also engage them in a meaningful fashion that help reduce feelings of disconnectedness that can arise in a hybrid workplace.
- Overview of Microsoft Viva Connections
- Instructions around its setup (Step by step walkthrough of standing up Viva Connections. Yes, it’s that straightforward and we will show you how.) including configuring the Connections Dashboard and Feed.
- Opportunities for extension of the Microsoft Viva Connections experience to add additional value and employee engagement.
- Open Q&A – Bring your questions, comments, concerns. Wondering what to do if you are still on premise or in SharePoint classic, maybe even another Intranet technology altogether? This will be a great opportunity to ask.
- Resources to get started on your journey to better employee engagement.
- Wrap up/Next steps
Thanks for visiting – Michael Gannotti LinkedIn | Twitter