The Health Customer Network (HCN) is a private community comprised of US National Health and Life Sciences customers sponsored by the Healthcare Customer Success Team at Microsoft.
The Mission of the HCN
- Connect customers to share best practices and innovation stories
- Support adoption and awareness of Microsoft Teams and M365
- Provide a private forum for customers to share and learn from each other.
- Create a line of communication between Microsoft and our customers
To support the mission of the HCN the following activities are actively facilitated in the community
- Monthly recorded webcasts presented by customers and Microsoft
- Private forum and discussion board hosted on Microsoft Teams
- Best practices and idea sharing around M365 adoption and utilization
- Special events available to HCN attendees
Previous Webinar Topics Include
- Interdisciplinary Care Coordination
- Global Collaboration Made Easier
- Find Your Collaboration Sweet Spot
- Scaling Adoption with a Champions Network
- M365 Learning Pathways
If you are a Microsoft Healthcare customer, in the payer, provider, pharma, or life science industry, the HCN is a great place for you to interact with your peers from across the United States.
Join today at https://aka.ms/HCNinvite and start connecting with, and learning from, your healthcare and life science peers today.