I used the eDiscovery to create and download the PST files. But there is a problem with the PST files. All data is placed in a folder Primary MAilbox. When I add the PST via Outlook or the upload tool from Office365 the PST file is placed in the users mailbox but all folders are placed in a newe folder Primary Mailbox.
I think it is tenant related because I tried this in another tenant and I didn't have this problem.
That's how results tipically look like, "Primary mailbox" should actually be a subfolder of the full export. Apart from the "Primary mailbox" folder you might also see "Archive mailbox" if the user has online archive enabled. If your search/export spans across multiple mailboxes, you will see a (parent) folder for each individual mailbox as well.
Thanks for your answer. This what Microsoft told me when I made an incident.
The strange part is that before I was doing this I tested it ith another tenant and then I didn't got that Primary Mailbox folder and the PST was in the root. So I could import the PST right in the users mailbox root folder.