SOLVED

Different email signatures for users who have different sub domain names

Copper Contributor

Hello,

We are part of a large Educational Trust and have just brought our schools all under one tenancy- we have 13 sub domains.

Is there a way that each user can have a different company wide email signature based on the sub domain they belong to?

i.e. Jon@subdomain1.main.co.uk and Sarah@subdomain2.main.co.uk could have different email signitures?

2 Replies
best response confirmed by Jon_Stokes (Copper Contributor)
Solution

Depends on how you're planning to use signatures I suppose. If using mail flow rules, you can certainly target users by domain, but overall rules are not a very good solution when it comes to signatures. So you might consider using a third-party product.

@Jon_Stokes 

When using the email signature web portal (xink.io), you create a rule which set the new/reply signature for your subdomains > Example;

IF ((Email)) contains @subdomain1.main.co.uk, THEN set Signature A as NEW and Signature B as the reply email signature.

Ping me if you are still interested and I'll get in touch and show you (jesper@xink.io) - Thanks.

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Jon_Stokes (Copper Contributor)
Solution

Depends on how you're planning to use signatures I suppose. If using mail flow rules, you can certainly target users by domain, but overall rules are not a very good solution when it comes to signatures. So you might consider using a third-party product.

View solution in original post