-nomerge is not available for microsoft-edge:

Copper Contributor

Hi MS team,

As i have been using IE for long time , i was bit friendly to the run command iexplore.exe -nomerge . Which was helping to open multiple browser and use different login for the same site . 

Now As IE dimishing trying to use similar trick on Edge , Kindly introduce no-merge feature for Edge . It would be great.

Regards

3 Replies

@Varun_thendoolkar Hello!  There are a couple of recommended alternatives for the no-merge functionality in Microsoft Edge.  If those don't work, IE mode on Microsoft Edge supports no-merge.  Please see the following article for more information: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/deployedge/edge-ie-mode-faq#does-ie-mode-on-microsoft-edge-support-...

-Kelly

Hi @Kelly_Y , 

The solution provided in link is quite tricky and its really difficult to mention different path each and every time , I need as same as 'iexplore.exe -nomerge' this run command which saves lot of time. 

Kindly enhance the browser feature . 

Regards,

Varun

@Varun_thendoolkar Hello - Have you explored the recommended alternatives for the no-merge functionality in Microsoft Edge?  

Specifically for any changes to no-merge using IE mode on Microsoft Edge, I do not know if there is anything on the team's roadmap.  

If you haven't had a chance yet, you can submit feature requests through the browser ("..." menu > Help and feedback > Send feedback).  Thanks! 

-Kelly