How to use the bank and or banks on a windows pc?

Copper Contributor

When trying to puchase and or buy anything I need to use a bank card and or bank cards and then there needs to be sufficient balances how do I do that?

3 Replies

@Patrick1895, I hope you're doing amazing.  To use your bank card(s) and make purchases or payments on a Windows PC, you typically have two main methods: online transactions through websites or using digital wallets. Here's how you can do it:

1. Online Transactions on Websites:

• Open your preferred web browser (e.g., Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox).
    • Go to the website where you want to make a purchase (e.g., an online store, a service provider, or a payment platform).
    • Add the desired items or services to your shopping cart.
    • Proceed to the checkout or payment page.
    • Select the payment method, usually "Credit/Debit Card" or "Bank Card."
    • Enter your bank card details, including the card number, expiration date, and CVV/CVC code (the three-digit code on the back of your card).
    • If prompted, provide any additional information required, such as your name, billing address, and contact details.
    • Confirm the payment to complete the transaction.
  2. Using Digital Wallets:

• Some websites and platforms allow you to use digital wallets like PayPal, Google Pay, or Microsoft Pay for faster and more secure transactions.
    • To use a digital wallet, ensure that you have set up the wallet and linked your bank card(s) to it beforehand.
    • When making a purchase on a compatible website, choose the digital wallet option at checkout.
    • Log in to your digital wallet account and confirm the payment to complete the transaction.

Ensure Sufficient Balances:

• Before making any purchases, ensure that you have sufficient funds in your bank account linked to the bank card you are using.
  • Check your bank account balance regularly to avoid overdraft fees or declined transactions.

Security Considerations:

• Only make transactions on secure websites with "https://" in the URL and a padlock icon in the address bar.
  • Avoid using public computers or shared devices for banking or making online purchases.
  • Keep your bank card information and credentials secure. Never share them with anyone.

If you encounter any issues during a transaction or have questions about your bank cards, it's best to reach out to your bank's customer support for assistance. They can provide specific guidance based on your bank's policies and services. :happyface:

Elgin Tarot Resolutions
Microsoft Tech Cummuntiy | Answering Your Questions

"We are Uniting the World, Unveiling Destiny's Path "

@ProSolutions 

that’s cool and seems like the standard response,

the only issue is the customer service at the banks don’t work and or do their jobs correctly.

and I always have the insufficient funds error or some type of error but it’s mostlyy insufficient funds and then I need to put like 2000000 to like 200000000 into the bank account and the methods are not provided. 

if they are provided I receive an insufficient funds error? 

and if I try uploading some sort of collateral document from a sender there’s not enough information and or something hasn’t been done correctly and the self service is great at not fixing the issue. 

@oldfield620, I hope all is fantastic today.  

I understand your frustration with the banking customer service and the issues you're facing. While I'm not directly affiliated with Microsoft or any specific bank.

I can offer some general advice that might help you with your banking problems:

1. Contact Customer Support Again: If you've encountered issues with customer service, try reaching out to them again. Be clear about the problems you've been facing and ask to speak with a supervisor if necessary. Sometimes, different representatives may have varying levels of expertise, and escalating the issue could lead to a more effective resolution.

2. Visit a Local Branch: If possible, consider visiting a local branch of your bank in person. Talking face-to-face with a bank representative can sometimes lead to more immediate and personalized assistance.

3. Review Account Details:Double-check your account details to ensure that there are no errors or discrepancies that might be causing the insufficient funds error. Make sure you have accurately recorded all your transactions and have accounted for any pending transactions.

4. Check for Service Outages: Sometimes, banks might experience technical issues or outages that could impact their services. Visit the bank's website or social media channels to check if there are any known problems.

5. Explore Different Banking Options: If you consistently encounter issues with your current bank, you might consider exploring other banking options that better suit your needs. Research different banks and their services, including online reviews, to find one that offers the features you require.

6. Keep Records of Communications: If you've been contacting customer service multiple times, make sure to keep a record of the dates, times, and details of your interactions. This information may be helpful if you need to escalate the matter further or if you decide to switch banks.

7. Financial Counseling: If you're experiencing significant financial challenges, consider seeking help from a financial counselor or advisor. They can assist you in managing your finances and planning for the future.

Remember, my advice is general in nature, and your specific situation might require unique solutions. Always refer to your bank's official resources and customer support for personalized assistance.

I believe in you and everything work's out as designed.