BING search not showing Office 365 tennant information as expected anymore

Copper Contributor

for some reason Microsoft has changed setting swith regards to showing company data in Bing search results. It worked fine for over a couple of weeks, but now something has changed (Bing setting in tennant was not changed) but I discovered a lack of results being shown...resetting does not help???

This makes it quite unusefull and if this persists, I will switch back to Google/FIREFOX (So Microsoft beware that if you change stuff which is considered enterprise fucntionality, you will p...sss off those who rely on it!

Office 365 is a pay as you go service and i consider the Bing integration in EDGE a huge benefit...however when this functionality is changed by Microsoft (for reasons , which can only be a financial benefit) than you let down a lot of entrepeneurs who want to put some efficiency in their day to day work... Shame on you Microsoft for changing fucntionality and EDGE behaviour in probably only your favor!!!  

3 Replies

@Ron J. Buitenhuis In which stage (Canary / Dev / Beta / Stable) with which version do you see this behaviour?

reg, Henno

@Henno_Keers EDGE Versie 81.0.416.64 (Officiële build) (64-bits) 

@Ron J. Buitenhuis 

To put in a KT way:

• What was the input to the search and what result did you see where the deviation could be seen?
  • When did the deviation started?

reg, Henno